Your Child's Clinic Visit
What to expect from your child's first clinic visit
- We will try to make the first meeting as comfortable as possible for you and your child.
- During the appointment, we will try and confirm the diagnosis and recommend a treatment plan.
- A thorough assessment will be conducted to assess your child’s injuries and a detailed history of the issue will be taken.
- After this, we may recommend further evaluation in the form of different types of investigations such as blood tests, X-ray, CT or MRI scans.
- Results are relayed as soon as they are available or during the second follow-up appointment.
Dr Lam Kai Yet is accredited with admission rights to:
- Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
Mount Alvernia Hospital
Mon: 2.00pm – 6:00pm
Tue, Wed, Fri & Sat: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Thur: 9:00am – 1:00pm, 2.00pm – 6:00pm
Sun & Public Holidays: Closed
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
Tue: 2.00pm – 6.00pm
(By appointment only)
Get In Touch
If you would like to seek care with our doctor, simply fill in the form and we will be in touch.